IT for Financial Institutions Breakfast Seminar
in Conjunction with;
Please click here to see the web page with all the presentations that were delivered at the function.
The Israel Trade Commission (ITC) together with the Australia-Israel Chamber of Commerce (AICC), Australian Information Industry Association (AIIA) and the Australian Computer Society (ACS) are pleased to invite you to attend another seminar of the series of IT from the ITC dealing with Israeli Technology for Financial Institutions and Professional Business Services.
As seen on the AIIA website.
The event will take place on:
Date: Wednesday 16th March 2011
Time: 8:00am – 9:30am
Venue: Level 4, Hilton Hotel Sydney,
488 George St, Sydney
This Israeli IT Showcase event is complimentary but places are limited so please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org to guarantee your place.
A full breakfast will be served.
Among the companies presenting from Israel will be;
- Bank Hapoalim – Overview of the Israeli IT Sector
- IDIT Technologies – Enterprise insurance software solutions
- RADware – Server load balancing tools for IP traffic management
- Tescom – Software testing and quality assurance
- Top Image Systems– Innovator of digital information recognition and data capture solutions for forms processing, e-form and Internet applications
- Checkmarx (represented in Australia by Sense of Security) – providing comprehensive solutions for automated security code review
- Ericom (repesented in Australia by Sapphire Computing Solutions) – provider of Enterprise-Wide Application Access and Virtualization Solutions
With features on the following Israeli Companies;
- ActiveInsight– Click on each of the following to read more; Behavioral Targeting, Commercial Banks, Insurance Companies
- Evolven – Click here to see more about their solutions
In the past couple of decades, Israel has emerged as a leading supplier for the global IT industry. Producing cutting-edge, innovative technologies, Israeli technology companies continue to attract top-tier institutional investors.
Israel is a leading Player in the global software market, with innovations of its companies earning it international prestige in the industry. Growth in the Israeli software industry is higher than in all other high-tech sectors, with exports totaling more than $US 3 billion.
We invite you to attend IT from the ITC, held at the Hilton Sydney, to meet with the Israeli companies and to find out about the cutting edge technologies that are leading the industry into the future.