ILSI-Biomed 2011 Conference will be held May 23-25, in Tel-Aviv
Celebrate With Us The 10th Anniversary of the ILSI BioMed Event
- A full day Cardiovascular Symposium and seminars focusing on the patient of tomorrow, preventative medicine, oncology, orphan diseases, CNS diseases, and regulation/reimbursement
- 60 presentations given by Israeli medical device and biopharma companies
- Cutting-edge keynote addresses by prominent industry leaders from Israel and abroad
- A platform where science, technology, academia and industry come together
- Present up-to-date issues around the economical and regulatory landscape and the future of healthcare through a variety of panels on industry topics and trends
- Provide a meeting place for personalized one-on-one meetings and networking opportunities
- Start-up Pavilion where a wealth of innovation is displayed
- Extensive exhibition area
The conference is a meeting place for industry and academia from Israel and abroad. Exuberance is felt everywhere: lectures and exhibition halls and partnership meetings. International visitors come to hear about and witness the various innovations, and experience first hand the entrepreneurial spirit so strongly exhibited within the vibrant Israeli life science community.
To read more about this event, please click here.
Click here for Registration
ILSI-Biomed 2011 follows the success of previous annual conferences: last year’s event drew 6,000 industry players, engineers and scientists, with 1,000 participants from 42 countries and in excess of 2,500 one-on-one meetings.
Following the positive feedback from ILSI-BioMed 2010, we are delighted to incorporate the ‘Start Ups Pavilion’ into this year’s conference once again, giving Start-Ups the opportunity to showcase their technology/product.
To see statistics on previous events, please click here.
The ‘Start Ups Pavilion’ will be set side by side with the ‘Networking Pavilion’ located at the Dan Panorama Hotel, where the executive meetings will take place, and will be presented as one of the main ILSI-Biomed 2011 attractions.
For more info: Ms Lilach Holden, Exhibition Manger, email@example.com; Tel: 03-9727598 Ext 598
For more information CLICK HERE