The Israel Trade Commission and Check Point Software Technologies invite you to be part of the Financial Services Cyber Security Trade Mission. Scheduled to run alongside the annual CyberTech 2016 conference in Israel, this mission will give you the opportunity to attend the CyberTech conference, engage with the world’s innovative companies and explore business and investment opportunities.
Below is a sample agenda:
- Sat, 23rd Jan 2016 – Arrive in Tel Aviv, Israel
- Sun, 24th Jan 2016 – Business Visits (Companies, Government & University)
- Mon, 25th Jan 2016 – Business Visits (Companies, Government & University)
- Tue, 26th Jan 2016 – CyberTech Conference
- Wed, 27th Jan 2016 – CyberTech Conference
- Thu, 28th Jan 2016 – Visit Historic Sights
- Fri, 29th Jan 2016 – Depart for Australia
A sample of the companies expressing interest to attend include:
- Commonwealth Bank, NAB, ANZ, Westpac, Australian Unity and more
This is a great opportunity for you and being part of it will give you and your organization to be inspired, be disruptive and connect.
For more information on this delegation, please contact Richard Vesely on 02 9388 0382 or firstname.lastname@example.org.