API Security 101 : The Why, Who and How to Secure this Top Attack Surface
According to a report by research firm Gartner, APIs will be the top attack vector for web applications in 2022.
Boon Wah, Solution Architect (APAC) along with Eric Chong, Channel Director (APAC) will explain why API Security is different from the traditional approaches to protecting APIs. You will also understand how to evaluate the state of your APIs and how to secure them.
Register and attend LIVE this webinar and learn :-
• How API Security is different from the “normal” application security
• API Security Fundamentals
• Why API Security is hard but new tools are out there
• Who needs to be involved in your API Security strategy
• How to get started. A checklist with 6 steps to API Security
Date : 21 July 2022 Thursday
Time : 9am WIB (Indonesia) | 10am SGT (Singapore) | 12pm AEST (Australia)
Register today and be one of the 10 lucky draw winners of an Amazon USD15 voucher.