CALLING ALL AUSTRALIANS! VOTE FOR THE DEAD SEA– “THE DEEPEST WONDER OF THE WORLD”
SMS YOUR VOTE TODAY FOR THE DEAD SEA IN THE NEW 7 WONDERS OF NATURE CAMPAIGN FINAL COUNTDOWN (campaign ends 11.11.11)
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DISCOVER MORE ABOUT THE DEAD SEA AND OTHER UNIQUE PLACES IN ISRAEL, PLEASE JOIN OUR BEAUTIFUL ISRAEL BREAKFAST SEMINAR, SYDNEY, 8 SEPTEMBER 2011.
Now, people in Australia can vote by SMS, as well as online. All you have to do is send the words DEAD SEA to 19788555 (unlimited voting for the Dead Sea, cost per SMS Aus$0.55)
7 reasons to vote for the Dead Sea as one of the New 7Wonders of Nature
1. The lowest place on earth
2. The saltiest lake in the world
3. The largest natural spa in the world
4. Clear bromide-rich air leaves you feeling relaxed and calm
5. Unique black mineral-rich mud for natural and healthy skincare
6. Healthy, year-round, UVB-filtered sunlight
7. A desert experience, rich in history, archaeology and natural beauty
The Dead Sea is the third most visited site in Israel, with half of all tourists including the region in their itinerary. The area has about 4000 hotel rooms.
Follow the Dead Sea in social media: