The Israel Trade Commission would like to invite you to a timely and important FinTech and Cyber Security Trade Mission to Australia. The Mission, is scheduled for Tuesday 13th October – Thursday 15th Ocotber, 2015 and will focus on Cyber Security and FinTech. The mission will coincide with the Australian Information Security Association major conference, which brings together decision makers and world experts in the information security arena.
The mission will provide participants with a unique opportunity to meet with and present to major Australian and Multinational companies who are looking for the latest technology in FinTech and CyberTech.
Included in the Program
- Access to leading CIO’s and CSIO’s of major Australian corporates
- Meeting with leading Australian Telecom companies
- Meeting with the Innovation and Cyber teams of the leading banks
- Customized business meetings with pre-selected companies
- Attendance at the Australian Information Security industry Association major conference.
Upon request, we will endeavour to organise meetings with Telco Carriers (Telstra, Optus and Vodafone), Major Banks (NAB, CBA, ANZ and Westpac), System Integrators (DiData, Cisco, and Accenture), major Vendors (IBM, HP and Westcon), non-banking financial institutions (KPMG, Deloitte and PwC) and Major Retailors (Coles, Woolworths and Specialty Group) and other major companies.
If you would like any additional information or to see the draft program, please email Richard.