The Bridge: Israel – Australia Investment Summit 2015 was the first investment event of its kind between Israel and Australia. The Summit was focused on bringing together key investors, startups, companies and VCs to inspire, disrupt and connect.
The Bridge Summit was overwhelmingly successful at showcasing Israeli innovation, building relationships and achieving tangible investment outcomes.
We look forward to continuing this momentum and providing a platform for engagement and connection at The Bridge 2016!
Media Coverage of The BRIDGE 2015 and the Visit of Israel’s Chief Scientist, Avi Hasson.
- Leaders urge closer ties with innovative Israel
- The Bridge: a way to collaboration and success
- CBA signs MoU with Chief Scientist of Israel
- Israel ready to fund joint R&D investment fund
- R&D deal gains momentum
- Small can be rewarding
- Israeli scientist Avi Hasson says collaboration key to innovation
- Open Door Policy for Avi Hasson
- Entrepreneurship ‘can provide solution to science problem’
- Israel tech tells Aussies to take risks
- Can Australia be in the top 5 innovative countries?
- OurCrowd Predicts Startup Boom for Australia