For the second year in a row, The BRIDGE: Israel-Australia Investment Summit brought together leading investors, start-ups, companies, and VCs to inspire, disrupt and connect our two innovation ecosystems.
Continuing last year’s momentum, this year’s summit was two days, attended by over 400 guests, including over 50 delegates from VCs and start-ups in Israel, and has sparked numerous discussions on deals.
Keynote speakers and panels covered a range of hot topics, including Impact Investment, Cybersecurity and Fintech, Industry 4.0, Agtech, Corporate Innovation, Customer Engagement and Behavioural Data Analytics, and the Real Live Elevator Pitch Competition for Start-ups.
- Israeli tech heavyweights including USB inventor Dov Moran head for Sydney
- Israel’s lessons for Aussie start-ups
- Next Gen of Australian Entrepreneurs Take Tips from Israeli Startup Pioneers
- Building Business Bridges
- The new hot spot for Australian start-ups
- Israel’s tech chiefs in Australia
Highlights video and keynote sessions can be found here.