Cybertech is the most significant event for cyber technologies outside of the United States.
Cybertech provides attendees with a unique and special opportunity to get acquainted with the latest innovations and solutions featured by the international cyber community. The conference’s main focuses are on networking, strengthening alliances and forming new connections. Cybertech also provides an incredible platform for Business to Business interaction.
The Cybertech Conference & Exhibition in Tel Aviv will present commercial problem-solving strategies and solutions for the global cyber threat. They cover the challenges faced by a diverse range of sectors: finance transportation, utilities, defense, R&D, manufacturing, telecommunication, health and government.
Conference themes include:
- Cyber Defense Concepts
- Big Data and Intelligence
- Biometric Protection and Privacy
- CISO Perspectives in the Cyber Domain
- Major Logistic Operations Cybersecurity
- Health Sector, Hospitals and Medical Devices Cybersecurity
- Fintech and Insurance Industry Cybersecurity
- Aviation and Transportation Cybersecurity
- Seaports and Maritime Cybersecurity
- Innovative Approach to CERT and Cognitive SOC
- International Multi-Stakeholder Model: A Shared Responsibility
- Investment Opportunities in the Cybersecurity Industry
- Mobile and Communication in the Modern Era
- Opportunities in the Artificial Intelligence Era
- SCADA: Protecting the Physical World from Cyber Threats
- Secured Cloud
- Securing the IoT
- Women in Cybersecurity
For a full list of side events, special sessions and the conference agenda, please visit Cybertechisrael.com