Sales Director, Strategic Accounts, Australia
Cellebrite’s (Nasdaq: CLBT) mission is to enable its customers to protect and save lives, accelerate justice, and preserve privacy in communities around the world.
Cellebrite is a global leader in Digital Intelligence solutions for the public and private sectors, empowering organizations to master the complexities of legally sanctioned digital investigations by streamlining intelligence processes.
Trusted by thousands of leading agencies and companies in more than 140 countries, Cellebrite’s Digital Intelligence platform and solutions transform how customers collect, review, analyze and manage data in legally sanctioned investigations.
Sales Director Strategic Accounts – Melbourne Australia
About The Role
Cellebrite is seeking an experienced sales professional to sell Digital Intelligence products and solutions to various customers. Ideally the candidate must be based in Melbourne, Australia.
The successful candidate will develop new prospects and interact with new and existing customers to increase sales of Cellebrite’s products and solutions to key clients.
Develop strategic account plans which define sales strategy to position Cellebrite to meet sales objectives year over year. Maintain and generate new contacts within the sector and associated system integrators to build and close sales
- To increase new Business (while maintaining recurring business on high performance)
- Plan work to create sales growth, new account acquisition, continued account penetration, and maintain customer satisfaction on a long-term basis
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of, and management of, procurement and contracting processes
- Develop and nurture existing and new accounts in order to maintain strong relationships and a have a good understanding of their current and future business needs and directions
- Meet or exceed sales order booking objectives. Build and maintain a pipeline of business opportunities
Responsibilities & Scope Of Role
- Present at multi levels including end users and executive management to develop opportunities and engage in face-to-face meetings with key prospects, customers, and partners.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of Cellebrite software and hardware products, training offerings, competitive products, customer vertical industry, and have in-depth understanding of customer goals. Ability to help customers make future solutions decisions based on product roadmaps.
- Submit accurate and detailed sales forecasts.
- Engage with sales operations, engineering, marketing, and senior management as appropriate.
- Develop and maintain detailed account plans for key customers, recommending new products and services to ensure customer satisfaction
- Exemplify professionalism at all times, and work to become a trusted advisor to customers and partners.