The EINSTEIN WORLD learning platform is an award winning holistic STEM solution which empowers teachers and inspires students (K-12) by providing an engaging science learning experience that unifies sensor-based experiments, interactive multimedia activities and user-friendly analysis applications.
The platform was developed by Fourier Education and is sold in over 50 countries worldwide.
The Einstein kit offers:
- Data loggers and sensors (the ‘mate’ device, the ‘tablet plus’ and up to 50 external plug in sensors (e.g. distance, oxygen, magnetic)
- Apps and software
- Curriculum and activities
- Teacher resources to develop customized lesson plans and activities.
Fourier is interested in partnering in one of three ways:
- Distributor who can sell the hardware and software;
- Publishers who want to upload relevant content to our einstein™ store
- Application developers who wish to develop new applications on our SDK.