Delivering the Western Sydney (Nancy-Bird Walton) International Airport and Aerotropolis City for 2026
Time: 17:00 – 18:30 AEDT
- Acting Israeli Ambassador to Australia
- Israel Trade Commissioner – Embassy of Israel in Australia
- Western Sydney Business Chamber Executive Director
- Western Sydney Airport Chief Corporate Affairs Officer
- Western Parkland City Authority Executive Director of Commercial and Economic
- Department of Planning, Industry and Environment Western Sydney Cities Lead Executive Director – Smart Place, Evidence & Insights
- IoT Alliance Australia Chair WSe3, Cyber Security and Network Resilience
The Israel Trade Commission in partnership with the Western Sydney Airport is excited to collaborate on an introductory webinar event featuring the Executive leaders of Australia’s largest infrastructure investment, Western Sydney’s International Airport and Aerotropolis City of 2026.
This is a rare opportunity for Israeli companies to learn about the many different projects underway where Israeli technology, knowledge and expertise will be relevant, and how they can be a part of Australia’s biggest infrastructure investment.
Shai Zarivatch – Israel Trade Commissioner said: “We are excited to collaborate with leaders and executives from the Western Sydney Airport, the future Aerotropolis and work with our partners at Western Sydney Business Chamber to spread the word to relevant Israeli companies and startups already operating and looking forward to venturing into the Australian market.”
“Israeli companies have advanced knowledge, technologies and expertise that could be very relevant to both the airport operation and the connected transportation infrastructure providing HLS and Cybersecurity solutions, advanced data and AI management capabilities. Together with capabilities in the domain of Smart Cities technologies, we are confident that companies from both countries can benefit enormously from mutual cooperation, joint partnership and investments.”
In 2021 there will be round-table virtual and in-person conferences discussing partnerships.
Nearly 100 Israeli companies’ representatives will be attending the virtual conference from fields including HLS, Cyber, Smart Cities and IoT, that are looking to enter or advance their presence in the Australian market.
For more information visit http://www.israeltrade.org.au/opportunity-in-western-sydney/